Wednesday, April 18, 2012

18 April 2012

Well right now I am not a real happy camper.  I was writing and almost finished and was correcting some of my spelling and every thing disappeared.  Tough I guess .  Have to start over.  Now what did I write?

We had an appointment at the hospital today to have the fluid removed again.  They were able to remove 4.5 liters from her abdomen and 2.0 liters from her lungs.  We sorta got chastized  for waiting so long to call.  I don.t thing this was our fault this time.  We had called on Thursday and they didn't set it up until Wednesday.  I do think she will feel better by tomorrow.  Right now she has pain.  About Sunday she was in real pain.  She said on a scale of 1 to 10 she was about a 15.  Lots of pain pain pills takes care of that.

We are now signed up with Midland Hospice who wil take care of most things now prescriptions supplies.  They brought out 2 oxygen. bottles and an oxygen concentrator Monday.  Would have brought out a wheel chair but Vicki had already got us one.  Some woman was giving it away.  They can provide us with a lot of support that we will be needing.  They can send people out I think 3 times a week to help her bath and etc.  I have put a hand held shower hear in the show that helps her.  She does not use the bath tub anymore afraid she could not get out of fall. 

We do have ladies bringing in food a couple of times a week.  That helps a lot Gives her some different that I don't try to fix. I do breakfasst fairly good.  But I get lost after that.  Sherri was here last week and  Marcing is here now for about a week.  With her here  I can get out and do some things that I need to do.

Glenn





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    






















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sticking with it and typing your message again. That can be so frustrating! We are glad to hear you are getting help at home. Please continue to keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete