Friday, May 18, 2012

Sad Day

                                                  Josephine [Jody] Shields

                                               1-27 1940       05-20-2012


                          Married to Glenn Shields 51 years 4 months 8 days


This has been the worst day of my life, but I am thankful that we had these many years together.  Who would have thought we could have such a good time together.  There are some some things that we didn't get to do, but I think over all she is happy with what we did do and the things we  accomplished.  She raised 4 great kids with  out the help she needed from me.  Seems like I was always gone working.  Some things just  can't be  done over.

She suffered so much the last week, but I know she is in a better place now.


I wish to think everyone for their concerns and prayers.



Glenn

1 comment:

  1. Our dear friend Glenn; how our heart aches for you!! We are saddened by Jody's death as we loved her as well...but she is preparing for you; just be patient and hang in there. My Dad was without Mom for 20 years and though he remarried he was still lonely for her but they are together now just as you will be with Jody when it is your time!!! Thank God for His gospel and the Plan of Salvation!! We love you and mourn with you even if it is from afar.

    ReplyDelete